4.30.2003
I'm sore. It's a good sore though. Gerald kicked mine yesterday with laying block, mixing mortar, etc. I always wanted to be that guy. When I got home I felt as though I had worked with my hands the way that men may have in more simple societies and days. I should still be o.k. making coffee. I'm looking forward to tonight. Our gathering last week came to a point where those at the party wanted to start forming something more. something that was "theirs." I guess from the beginning I have always longed for a shared meal, the reading of the teachings of Jesus, discussion, and worship yet I never felt right coming in with the adjenda. This week my friends are coming with thoughts on Matt. 5 because they wanted to "bring more to the table." my prayer is that tonight would be serendipitous for all players involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment