today i rose early with the boys... made pancakes.
then headed to stauf's with palmer where I met some cool folk
they are pilgrims... follow their story here. I really felt like we connected. super encouraging.
Then played outside some with riley in the leaves...
and we had a talk that made me laugh...
I told riley yesterday that he would have to wait until he is a little older before he could get a guitar like daddy's
well today he told me that he is getting hair on his arms and that this means he is a big boy and now i can buy him a guitar... that sort of logic works with me so I think i'm going to cave on this one... the kid's just too damn cute!
10.22.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe you shouuld wait and buy him a razor first.
I read your blog and then Kerri's. You both talk about how cute your kids are, which they are. Kerri says they are darn cute and you say that are damn cute. Not that either way is bad, I just appreciate how after six years of marriage Kerri hasn't been corrupted by your evil ways. Tell Kerri I said so, KP. Hey I just realized that me and Kerri used to have the same initials, how cool is that?
I read your blog and then Kerri's. You both talk about how cute your kids are, which they are. Kerri says they are darn cute and you say that are damn cute. Not that either way is bad, I just appreciate how after six years of marriage Kerri hasn't been corrupted by your evil ways. Tell Kerri I said so, KP. Hey I just realized that me and Kerri used to have the same initials, how cool is that?
you missed a great ride tonight... hope underground was good.
-blake
Post a Comment