I had an interesting Reaction to this entry and would like to Respond without being Reusing any words. But i fear I will simply Reiterate what has already been said and therefore be Redundant. I simply hope to Rectify my trangressions and Reembark on my journey with the hopes of Reunification. Perhaps I can Rediscover God's plan for me without getting too Rediculous. I guess now might be a good time for Reflection.
1 comment:
I had an interesting
Reaction to this entry and would like to
Respond without being
Reusing any words. But i fear I will simply
Reiterate what has already been said and therefore be
Redundant. I simply hope to
Rectify my trangressions and
Reembark on my journey with the hopes of
Reunification. Perhaps I can
Rediscover God's plan for me without getting too
Rediculous. I guess now might be a good time for
Reflection.
Post a Comment