9.05.2005

soCal





the journey to azusa (apu) was successful. curtis and i have had much fun. any destination has been by foot. and it has definatly taken it's toll...




at some point during my stay here, we would like to try to visit the beach. It is a considerable distance, but we can take the train. today was spent walking around covina. the weather was beautiful as it is most days. we also took a bus to a small town that was primarily hispanic where we landed a sweet mexican dish

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah dude.

peace

Anonymous said...

From the looks of the toes I know it is Eric Stetlers foot. Ikes! that must hurt!
Mom and I Had a great Labor day at the cottage. Live pops orchestra and fireworks at Bemus point, beautiful weather, Dock out, and family fellowship. It was fun and we missed you.
Eric in California, Chris in Las Vegas, and Rachel in Marco Island

Love
Dad

Stetlers said...

That foot will feel great in the salt water next week! We miss you!
The boys and I can't wait to hang out with you on the other coast next week. Love you!!

Ron said...

Dude, is this all photoshop?

middle aged blogger said...

Where is the leper colony you visited? I think you were infected! ;)

Love
MA Blogger

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I look forward to having a Corona with you.
sae

Blog Archive