10.21.2005

Pakistan

80,000 Dead

a letter from Trevor

Hope you get this. My computer died on me... hope to have it fixed today. Things here are unimaginable and its freezing cold--rain and hail the last few days. I have a cold already and I have warm clothes. Think of the millions that are sleeping under the sky. There are so many bodies here. The stench is terrible. They can't bury them fast enough because they don't have enough burial shrouds or shovels or people who aren't injured.

-Trevor in Pakistan


The death toll is now reported to be more than 80,000.

3,000,000 Homeless.... and winter is coming


MCC is responding
donate here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

crap. we don't even know what you are talking about, and that scares us. help.
love. peace.
curtis and kelly.

Stetlers said...

you might have tune into bbc news for coverage on the biggest humanitarian crisis in history

myoldblog2009 said...

I don't understand.

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about safe waterskiing
. You can check it out at safe waterskiing
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

John said...

The last two posts are hysterical. Spam is great. It's like, "WOW, I love all that stuff about Pakistan and whatnot. Speaking of "Whatnot", I sell all kinds of products called "Whatnot, bric-a-brac, knickknacks, etc. ". You can see my products at www.Whatnot-And-Other-Things-That-End-In-Not.com..." Who says Capitalism isn't funny?!

myoldblog2009 said...

Apparently Spam didn't get the joke.

Blog Archive