3.31.2006


yesterday at mark's graveside...

I saw the kingdom of God revealed in a cardinal
I experienced intense reconcilliation with my wife
I renewed my vows to my community
I was up against a thin place where the kingdom of heaven and earth meet

and then there's this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no doubt in my mind.. jenn is right. we are going to do this.

-phil

Adam said...

hey, I thought you and any of his closer friends would like to know that it he has been on our home church's hearts as well (the dilbone's house) and he has inspired us. Also speeking of trees...the Kindom of God is like a musterd seed. It is the smallest seed of all, but when planted, it will grow up to be the largest tree in the garden...Adam's paraphrase of Jesus. In other words, Mark is like the muster tree, because he started out small, and ended up much bigger than anyone could have imagined.

Blog Archive