9.18.2006

community

The following is a slideshow of all the madness that happened at 827 nw bld while we were away on vacation... Jen, Kelly, Matt, Kelli, Jeremy, Jessica, Arin, Kristina, Holly, and more helped make our house really warm when we got home... others in the community helped out financially , Amy, Kyle, Kelsie, Curtis, Jeremy, Jessica, Jen, Kelli, Matt, Kelly, Arin, Kristina, Holly, and others. It was for Kerri's birthday, but also just because. Awesome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa...that slideshow thing is sweet!

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin sweet! I need either better friends, OR I need to be better to them! It looks great :) XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

No, Eric, thank YOU.
I can't wait to see it in real life.

Anonymous said...

i can´t wait to see it in person... to and keep it clean in the mean time.

-blake

Scott said...

What goes around comes around. It's good to see your generosity and faithfulness being rewarded, and it's really encouraging to see this level of community!

James said...

so cool.

Ron said...

what an amazing place to dwell

Blog Archive