I can relate...
But he is obviously still superman! Give him a hug for me. Please Kevin the beef is GREAT!Love MA B
Hey E. I'm not feeling well and I'm going to have to bail on lunch today. I'll get with you soon to get another lunch set up. - JB
I've been thinking about you bro. I hope you are well. Blessings to you in this new year.Hofacre
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can relate...
But he is obviously still superman! Give him a hug for me.
Please Kevin the beef is GREAT!
Love MA B
Hey E. I'm not feeling well and I'm going to have to bail on lunch today. I'll get with you soon to get another lunch set up. - JB
I've been thinking about you bro. I hope you are well. Blessings to you in this new year.
Hofacre
Post a Comment