1.24.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(49)
-
▼
January
(9)
- Christian Peacemaker Teams
- when I own a home again, I think I'll install a ur...
- Carbs don’t make you fat. Sugar does.
- >From The Economist print edition Dec 7th 2006
- i think i want to go here
- Wal-Mart is Fakin It
- Throwing Away by Thich Nhat Hanh
- http://picasaweb.google.com/estetler/TurkeyBowl
- Towards a local economy...
-
▼
January
(9)
1 comment:
This is overexaggerated. Walmart does offer organic selections, but they put them with the regular selections. They don't give it a separate section, so if the sticker slides to the wrong item, it's misidentified. But the items are still there! And the packaging reveals which ones are organic and which ones are not. I saw this come up a few days ago with the rebuttal in the story--Environmental Network News, I believe.
Post a Comment