the smile on your face... shere joy.... the gap in your teeth. your rosy cheeks. you cuddle up next to us in bed to fall asleep on my chest.
old men... smile at the young men around you
show them all of your teeth... teach them with your peace that life adds up to more that being a hard ass.
making dinner and enjoying one another. I think this is what our family does best. cooking is spiritual in our home. Riey Trey Kerri and I have all participated in the preparation of meals. It is something we all enjoy doing. Riley makes us the best eggs in franklinton, Trey always wants a chair near the kitchen counter so that he can "chip in". Kerri has been coming up with very creative meals and I just like to prepare foods.
"When we make food an intregal part of our lives and our homes, it becomes part of our theology - we are nuturers instead of consumers - co-creaters with God and stewards of God's garden" more with less
1 comment:
amen to that. good times at the dinner table too.
Post a Comment