11.09.2007

Stetler Painting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of paintings do you do?
peterson

Anonymous said...

I am a RN and took care of Mark during one of his last hospital stays. A few nurses and myself have kept up with this blog. I may be interested in having you paint, can you give me an idea on pricing?

Stetlers said...

that would be fine.
If you email me I can reply with pricing.
estetler@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm not entirely sure if that was meant to be humorous or not, but I was laughing my ass off during it. Brilliant! And I don't know what kind of painting you're talking about (again, brilliant!), but if you mean painting walls and things, then there's no way in hell that I'd let that guy (you, man) into my home--if I had a home, that is. If you meant painting paintings and such things, then I'd want to (first) see the work of the greatest painter in Columbus. Whatever the case I loved it (for it's artistic value, at least; as for it's advertising value... )
M Errett

Blog Archive