Hello the Stetler's, I hope it is ok that Rachel sent us your blog site. Mary and I have just looked thru a few posts, but we plan on working through each. (or skim them) You have been busy the last few years. Oh, this is Jeff and Mary of the Gabe Tudor genetic pool. We attend a Friends Church here in Winchester and it is weird how much of what you have written down is exactly how our Church believes. Rachel has been before and can explain how our Pastor Ron Ferguson and his wife Pam seem to be on the same path and likeminds as you guys in Columbus. I really enjoy the blogs as a way to connect and share. It is kind of like having a bible study at your own convenience with a large amount of persons attending. It looks as though your kids are growing like you have been sprinkling some miracle grow on them. We were just with Gabe and Rachel over the weekend and plan on meeting them sometime in Columbus for a meal or something. It would be great to get together with you guys also when that happens. Here is our email clarmar29@insightbb.com. Give us a shout sometime. We would be very interested in what your doing? Keep up the good work and I hope you don't mind, but I forwarded your blog address to our Pastor here. So you may get a comment from them sometime. Oh by the way we did watch the video on the painting business. I got a big kick out of the Value added approach. We also hope the job situation works out, whatever that means. I have had my share of problems in that area as well has 90 percent of the nation right now. In fact, I have had such a low self esteem lately that I have been working as a speed bump at our local high school. Well, my wife is calling, so I better run. Take care and also...... I agree with Riley that he is probably better that Michael Jordan, as he is about 60 isn't he? and he has bad knees. Well, maybe not now, but when Jordan is 80 and Riley is 30 his statement will be true.
1 comment:
Hello the Stetler's,
I hope it is ok that Rachel sent us your blog site. Mary and I have just looked thru a few posts, but we plan on working through each. (or skim them) You have been busy the last few years. Oh, this is Jeff and Mary of the Gabe Tudor genetic pool. We attend a Friends Church here in Winchester and it is weird how much of what you have written down is exactly how our Church believes. Rachel has been before and can explain how our Pastor Ron Ferguson and his wife Pam seem to be on the same path and likeminds as you guys in Columbus. I really enjoy the blogs as a way to connect and share. It is kind of like having a bible study at your own convenience with a large amount of persons attending. It looks as though your kids are growing like you have been sprinkling some miracle grow on them. We were just with Gabe and Rachel over the weekend and plan on meeting them sometime in Columbus for a meal or something. It would be great to get together with you guys also when that happens. Here is our email clarmar29@insightbb.com. Give us a shout sometime. We would be very interested in what your doing? Keep up the good work and I hope you don't mind, but I forwarded your blog address to our Pastor here. So you may get a comment from them sometime. Oh by the way we did watch the video on the painting business. I got a big kick out of the Value added approach. We also hope the job situation works out, whatever that means. I have had my share of problems in that area as well has 90 percent of the nation right now. In fact, I have had such a low self esteem lately that I have been working as a speed bump at our local high school. Well, my wife is calling, so I better run. Take care and also...... I agree with Riley that he is probably better that Michael Jordan, as he is about 60 isn't he? and he has bad knees. Well, maybe not now, but when Jordan is 80 and Riley is 30 his statement will be true.
Post a Comment