9.08.2002

wOw. heart surgery this morning. somewhere between really good guy jn. 3 and a really nasty whore jn 4... i find myself in the "i need God" zone. we are all somewhere between jn 3 & 4. lately i feel a lot more like a whore who has been used by the pimp (or some refer to him as the dude with a fork and horns) while I allow myself to be exploited in his sick game. i broke free this morning. i claimed my identity as a saint and was fully awakened to reality. I found freedom. liberty, rest, peace, feels good. it's mysterious ... the God of holiness welcomes a soul like me!

Jesus did not pat N. on the back for being good in jn 3. He would never point the boney finger of religion at the woman in Jn. 4.
Jesus got real with the woman at the well... "if you had any idea who i was and what i could offer you, you would be asking me for something real... living water... a well that never dries... water that satisfies your every need."

e. do you realize who I am. do you realize who you are in me. if you did, you would never go looking elsewhere. If you truly believed what you say you believe... you life would line up with it. Your actions have shown me what you believe.

I believe lord, help my unbelief.

No comments:

Blog Archive