12.08.2002
It's way early...my body hurts and I can't sleep. I woke up feeling like Ozzy looks and my brain can't stop taking orders at Starbucks. my body has never hurt so bad in my life. Maybe I'm the biggest whimp you ever met, but from sitting on my butt for a good 6 hours every day to running constantly for Caramel Machiattos, Frappachino's and sheet rock - my entire body screams. i do believe it's a good hurt however.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(75)
-
▼
December
(15)
- this from Andrew Jones' Blog the kingdom enters w...
- beautiful worship this morn. worship focusing on ...
- these past few days have been days of refocusing. ...
- a great piece by Len Sweet called "A Learned to Le...
- i didn't get picked up for work this morning and I...
- Big week... don't know if I worked this hard being...
- Kerri and i had a wonderful time just the two of u...
- Riley's Post: llyff wdxg af/ ...
- pearl jam: a little older...a little wiser
- I was unpacking my office books this eve and this ...
- It's way early...my body hurts and I can't sleep. ...
- eager to start. too much caffine today. I think l...
- ron's most excellent post
- Sunday night was my send off party in BG. I was f...
- Getting settled in Gahanna. I started hard hours ...
-
▼
December
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment