good show last night//
jack was cooler than I thought origionally...
that's probably why there were so many "cool" people at the show. I found myself wishing that these guys weren't that mainstream - but I guess you can't keep such a good thing down
6.26.2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(138)
-
▼
June
(12)
- at the library to pick up some material i ordered:...
- meeting with eddie today... i am thankful for this...
- bible study last night went well... there were abo...
- spent some good time today at comfest...good food:...
- week 13 4 inches long:: 2 ounces. the brain struc...
- I pulled a scott e. today invited 4 friends over f...
- good show last night// jack was cooler than I thou...
- ever listened to the String Cheese Incident? one ...
- last night's group was excellent... we all felt ve...
- headding to the jack johnson/ ben harper concert t...
- this experienced blogger just changed templates wi...
- good to be back home after two weeks of travel on...
-
▼
June
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment