meeting with eddie today... i am thankful for this man of God that believed in kerri and i enough to let us come to shep naz. i need wisdom for this meeting...
many questions going through my head...
are we ministering to this culture from a distance?
where does my initiative come in as far as starting a church?
I'm at a crossroads.. either i recieve a fresh new vision for what's taking place in Gahanna or we move downtown and begin establishing community with our immediate neighbors there.
was shep naz a landing pad for us to get into the area?
or do I need to get my eyes off of what could be and be present to what God is already doing around me(us)?
eddie won't have all the answers, but it will be good for him to know what I'm thinking...
i think...
6.30.2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(138)
-
▼
June
(12)
- at the library to pick up some material i ordered:...
- meeting with eddie today... i am thankful for this...
- bible study last night went well... there were abo...
- spent some good time today at comfest...good food:...
- week 13 4 inches long:: 2 ounces. the brain struc...
- I pulled a scott e. today invited 4 friends over f...
- good show last night// jack was cooler than I thou...
- ever listened to the String Cheese Incident? one ...
- last night's group was excellent... we all felt ve...
- headding to the jack johnson/ ben harper concert t...
- this experienced blogger just changed templates wi...
- good to be back home after two weeks of travel on...
-
▼
June
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment