4.06.2004

ralph the mouse visits tues.nite community

Very good evening all around here at 393 rf. The kids were all home and the family celebrated with lectio and a holy week meditation... paused and listened for the voice of the resurrected One. To top the evening off, during chicken and rice, a mouse peeked his head out from under the pantry door and for some reason, I thought it would be fun to point it out to everyone there. Everyone (who wasn't hiding in another room) pitched in and we tried valiantly to capture the adorable rodent... but to no avail. Later during a wonderful discussion on Christ's present riseness ralph b - lined through the living room and at once we were experiencing another good five minutes of pandemonium. Yet we still had nothing to show for it. I guess I can get a trap tomorrow.
I will have to say that It may have added to the entire experiential component of the evening.
Our times together are felling very organic and healthy. I can't explain really how good that makes me feel. I truly believe that the Gardener is at work among us growing us as a community, preparing us for reproduction.

No comments:

Blog Archive