Kerri and I have been wrestling with the fact that we are now to be in Grandview, and we're not. So we just did it. We went and put a security deposit on space (just enough space). So the whole next day our faith was being challenged..."don't sign the lease, you'll be bankrupt in 6mo." .... and "that $$ could have been used on a downpayment for a hospitality house" we were both feeling it. So late the next eve. I checked my email and I had this sitting in my inbox
Good afternoon, Eric,
If you have not already done so, you will be recieving a check in the mail for $1,000.00 from the District Office. The MST has agreed to fund your ministry at $1,000.00 / month through June. We will reevaluate the situation once you complete the assessment process to determine how to proceed.
We do believe in you and what God is doing through you, Eric. God bless you. Have a great weekend.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call or email me.
See ya
Bud Bennett
We move in May and I start at the Gview Sbux in July.
God is faithful... tears twice in one day, that may be a record.
4.19.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment