6.20.2004

father's day

riley woke me up with a sweet blue's clues card this morning for father's day (I made it home b/w conference and camp) We sometimes bust out the blue's clues fruit snacks (for the paw print clues) and a pad of paper (cuz you gotta record the clue) and make our very own go of the show. so it was fitting that he should choose such a wonderful card for his dad. a couple times to the park today and I've got a bruised butt and scrapped up arm to show for it. slide races got the best of me.

on another note: curtis, kyle, dan and I have been doing the band thing this past week. dan won't join us for the next but i'm excited that I will have a chance to get to know these fella's better.

3 comments:

Chris said...

so are you going to have a piercing when we come down next week??

Stetlers said...

he's at SWO camp right now and he better not come back Friday with a piercing. Please don't encourage him!

Chris said...

he started it!!!

Blog Archive