I was just blessed with a sweet bike from a guy in my small group. He used to race mountain bikes,so he put a bunch of his favorite parts on this puppy and gave it to me. I rode almost every day this week... I broke a chain and bent my rear gear... but they are fixed. Maybe we can meet in Marion on our bikes sometime. Maybe not.
3 comments:
what's good about a fixed gear bike?
kp
I think it's part of the whole "living simply" shtick.
I was just blessed with a sweet bike from a guy in my small group. He used to race mountain bikes,so he put a bunch of his favorite parts on this puppy and gave it to me. I rode almost every day this week... I broke a chain and bent my rear gear... but they are fixed. Maybe we can meet in Marion on our bikes sometime.
Maybe not.
Post a Comment