come view the documentary "the future of food" at 827 NW BLD on AUGUST 1st.
"The Future of Food" provides an in-depth investigation and critique of genetically engineered foods and crops, including interviews with farmer activists such as Percy Schmeiser. According to the Telluride Daily Planet, "This stylish film is not just for food faddists and nutritionists. It is a look at something we might not want to see: Monsanto, Roundup and Roundup-resistant seeds, collectively wreaking havoc on American farmers and our agricultural neighbors around the world. In the end, this documentary is a eloquent call to action."
Click here for more information.
anothergood read along these lines
6:30 - 9 pm
some light snacks will be provided
7.27.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(86)
-
▼
July
(9)
- Moore
- House Party
- Benevolence cafe'
- Terrorism; the use or threat of force or violence...
- it's freedom time
- check out my wife's blog for pictures of my sister...
- my sister got married tonight and i was the offici...
- my new fixie is so much fun. I finished it about ...
- Bush Urges Less Global Oil Use, as US Guzzles It
-
▼
July
(9)
1 comment:
I dont know that I'll be able to make this , but I think I should come to columbus so we can ride around together. Not that I'll keep up.
When can we do this?
Post a Comment