10.11.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(86)
-
▼
October
(15)
- I spent a good portion of my day in a spirit of gr...
- "Tyrants and would-be tyrants have always claimed ...
- Romans 12
- Pakistan
- pumpkin soup
- garbage land
- food politics
- The Future of Food
- "When food submerses the body, and through the bod...
- here's the deal
- Patagonia
- bring them home
- No title
- E. coli
- Montana de Luz
-
▼
October
(15)
3 comments:
Eric--Thanks for posting that link. I only with the prevalence of "fu*k" wasn't so prevalent on some of these sites I enjoy reading, because it sends up all kinds of red flags at MidAmerican and Headquarters...
As for the post itself: Dripping with truth. On vacation this summer we were playing a great game with our parents called "Loaded Questions," and one of the questions was, "If you could make up one law, what would it be?" I decided that my law would be that, from the end of the normal "work day" (5:00 PM?) until dark, everyone had to keep their garage doors open to encourage visits from neighbors and foster community. (I only had a few seconds to decide, so give me a break.)
Anyway, that's merely the surface of what he speaks of, but it's what came to mind. Kerri posted a comment on my blog not long ago...It's great to hear from you guys again and be on this journey with you.
hi brad,
good to hear from you.... sorry i subjected your flawless and most holy and single-eyed nazarene mind to such foul language:) your my boy.
One of the message boards I read has been blocked by MidAmerica for this very reason...that's all...
Post a Comment