Kelli is my friend. Have you read her blog? It's quite inspiring.
"I went to bed that night with my heart at rest. Forgiveness. Confession. Reconciliation. Death to self. Vulnerability. Intimacy. Love. Fear. Pain. Rest. Peace. Joy. Its all so necessary, so worth it."
and I'm real excited to go here with both of these ladies, ., blake, matt, and mike, lianne... and others who I miss... to see the wharton's.
3 comments:
you sure do have a wonderful wife
i'll see you all soon (i really hope)
Hey eric, i was wondering if you had any advice on bike equipment, more in the region of where to look for a nice CHEAP road bike. As i'm am just starting to get into this, I'm thinking a fixed gear would be a bit much, i'd like to get a hybrid, i think that's what its called, where its fixed but you can still coast? Anyway, I'll try and stop by the house or starbucks sometime soon.
ok so not a hybrid, i did some research and found out what that is, haha sorry.
Post a Comment