Now, about the chickens:
I am selling pasture raised chickens, that are being raised by a friend who has a farm 15 miles west of my farm. She does a great job with the chickens. They are raised using organic feed, on organic pasture -where they have the benefit of fresh air, sunshine, exercise, and access to grass and bugs, as nature intended. The result is very flavorful and tender chicken. I have up to fifty fresh (unfrozen) whole chickens available for pick-up this week. You could pick them up at my farm Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday this week, or I could deliver them to you at the North Market on Saturday morning.
If you are interested, please let me know by email or telephone (805-5776) as soon as possible. The cost is $3.50 per Lb, and chickens should be about 5-6 lbs each.
Every three weeks throughout the summer, I will have chickens for sale.
I also have frozen grass fed beef and lamb still available from last fall. Let me know if your are interested.
I am also raising turkeys that will be available for Thanksgiving - FYI.
Thanks,
Kevin Eigel
Farmer
Just This Farm
I go out on fridays so email/call me and I will pick it up for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment