I meet with palmer tomorrow morning for a short while. I can't really say what an honor it is for me to waste two hours of his time each week. All I know is that he has seen what I've seen, he's tasted what I've tasted and he's further down the "narrow" than I. Check out this article. He wrote that...beter yet, he lives that.
1.14.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(104)
-
▼
January
(16)
- the church at james' house
- my late night sin EXPOSED
- embrace life
- the myth of personal holiness
- sickness as spiritual discipline
- another wknd away
- telling places
- split pea it is
- cook off
- conversation
- refuge
- Mayhem
- We're moving to Grandview
- spiritual discipline
- Violence: Reflections from a Christian Perspective...
- 04
-
▼
January
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment