Yesterday was a hard day. You might say I had somewhat of a breakdown - yelled at God, broke stuff (not me at all) I got honest with myself. Honest with the fact that I had been saying no to radical discipleship and refusing to move when God said GO. Honest with the fact that I'm not as sure of where I am going and what I'm to be doing as I've made myself out to be. To some this may come as a surprise, to others, you know what Kerri and I have been wrestling with. 1 hour ago we sat in the living room and said "it's time." So let's make it official... we're moving to Grandview, OH.
a.jones:: Jesus tells us to Go but sometimes we also need to Go again, or Go somewhere else. We always need to keep in step with the Spirit, and we feel that God is telling us to Go, and that going is more important right now than arriving somewhere else.
The cleaning ladies are here right now and we just got and end-of-year donation from anonymous that will cover moving expenses and downpayment on space.
Anybody know of a good place to live in G-View?
1.08.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(104)
-
▼
January
(16)
- the church at james' house
- my late night sin EXPOSED
- embrace life
- the myth of personal holiness
- sickness as spiritual discipline
- another wknd away
- telling places
- split pea it is
- cook off
- conversation
- refuge
- Mayhem
- We're moving to Grandview
- spiritual discipline
- Violence: Reflections from a Christian Perspective...
- 04
-
▼
January
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment