
I spent a good portion of my day in a spirit of gratitude for my family... My beautiful wife came to see me at work today with the most adorable trick-or-treater I've ever seen... Jen stopped by to see what needed to go to goodwill, because she has single-handedly remodeled the boys new bunkers... Riley helped me run errands today after work... Mike and Lianne gave us a mattress... and the evening was finished off with trick or treating and prayers with Mark, Amy, Micah, Jen, Kelli, Lianne, Mike, Debby, Mike, Dianna, Kerri, Riley, Trey, and Myself. It was a good day.
4 comments:
hey i was there too! it was a fun night! i am so happy we live on northwest blvd. smiling, lianne.
Glad I wasn't there..sounds like a big group of losers to me.
redcay
I know... I included you... look closer...
eric
really, this is all beginning to get unfair. where are curtis and kelly? oh wait that's right. here, in dumb california.
i like how i sound like an eight year old. yeah, i really like it.
peace and love.
kelly ann.
Post a Comment