pilgrimage... compassion... non-violence... Tibetan Buddhism
fascinating
This is week three on a radio program series called Geography of Heaven: Kawakarpo
Day 1: The Lessons of the Buddha
Day 2: Mortality and the Gift of the Moment
Day 3: Mountain Home of a Warrior God
I'll post more as they broadcast
1.23.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(66)
-
▼
January
(14)
- honestly, I've been tempted to do this myself...in...
- click here if you would like to see how HIV infect...
- morning edition
- morning edition
- New-folk artists Iron and Wine join the roots rock...
- NPR reports on the four missing Christian Peacemak...
- Yesterday the whole family was upstairs playing "h...
- Thank you FezWhat a wonderful night cap
- I need God more than you
- MLK
- The Future of Food, a film by Deborah Koons Garcia...
- my friend joe
- No title
- pray for luis. what started as an earache on frid...
-
▼
January
(14)
1 comment:
thanks for the heads up . . . i look forward to listening . . . and discussing.
see you later.
Post a Comment