recently I have been waking up in the morning with my spiritual community on my mind. I pray for us... I wonder about us... I dream about us...
what does it look like for our little community to move forward now. What's real hard is that if we move forward "in the Spirit" we change. We are different. We won't ever be the same again. And in light of where we've been as a community... well...
it's not that lp isn't moving forward. That claim would be to harsh. We are moving forward slowly - and slow is ok. I like slow... but understand that there are only seasons of slow and that we won't stay here forever. I sence that we are nearing the end of that season... (yet not the end of grief and healing) and one thing always remains... Hope.
6.21.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(66)
-
▼
June
(9)
- Check out my new website.It will be devoted entire...
- We have been getting garlic scapes every week from...
- i have a real bad feeling that the headlines in to...
- thoughts on LP
- Attn Columbus Meat-eater Friends
- Sweet Potatoes
- evan daniel is here!
- Ezekiel 37:1-1437The hand of the Lord came upon me...
- THE THINGS THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU ABOUT ETHANOLIn th...
-
▼
June
(9)
3 comments:
oh...to wake up each morning to the reality of community. You are blessed.
i got much love for you...
-blake
I like slow also.
moving slow breeds mindfullness.
Post a Comment