9.23.2003

sunshine

^^first day of fall and it actually feels like it. rare in this midwest climate. it's a cool crisp sunny fall day and I just broke out my favorite fall mug (i'm weird about mugs) to enjoy an enlightening blend of the finest green teas and rare herbs available in this world. {that's what it said on the front of the tea bag and now i just spilled it all over my keyboard. but look it still works- i wonder what was on that floppy

i recieved an e-mail today from angie. angie and i went to the same school {undergrad]. I've heard many good things about angie from shared friends so I know of her and knew that she was part of VC. Yet another quality kingdom citizen that I know of yet do not know. her words::I thought it was cool to find a fellow alum connected in this vast web of folks. I think its cool too. read her stuff

No comments:

Blog Archive