Recently I have been feeling a great sense of loss in my heart for those who have been a part of our lives (393 rf, tues.nite.comm., bible study, etc.) and had to move away. which is weird because I usually don't miss folk. "out of sight, out of mind" I would always say... I thought it was because I was so incredibly present with who I was with or at least present in the moment. now I don't know about that. I shared my heart, mind and life with these people... something I don't always offer to those friends on the periphery. but these friends were different. Kerri and I only know to pray that God would now send friends to replace the gap that was left.
eventually, we know that our life calling of starting relational communities will leave us on the other end of this sort of equation of feeling... and it has at times. we will be the ones leaving, planting, being sent out... and this will continue. ++Lord bring your grace and prepare us for your work++
10.30.2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment