can't wait for this one.
RAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) -- Michael Moore says his next documentary already has HMOs quaking in their boots. Moore has not yet begun shooting the film, "Sicko," but his planned critique of the nation's health care system, he says, is making "freaked-out" HMOs warn employees what to do if approached by the filmmaker....
link
7.30.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(86)
-
▼
July
(9)
- Moore
- House Party
- Benevolence cafe'
- Terrorism; the use or threat of force or violence...
- it's freedom time
- check out my wife's blog for pictures of my sister...
- my sister got married tonight and i was the offici...
- my new fixie is so much fun. I finished it about ...
- Bush Urges Less Global Oil Use, as US Guzzles It
-
▼
July
(9)
2 comments:
Political became a bad word some time after the protests and revolts of the 60s and 70s...burnout. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be done--bad words reveal a lot about the undercurrent of our society and ourselves.
Not a huge Moore fan, but love the controversy and would definitely watch any of his movies for argument's sake...
Trying to come Monday night to the documentary, if there's room.
I kinda feel the same. Moore is an ass when you compare him to the filmmakers of The Corporation.
I'm getting real tired of the this side vs. that side thing. As much of a proponent of it that I have been in the past, it's losing a lot of ground with me. There is no room for division in the kingdom, and if that means me giving up my right to be correct in an argument, then so be it. Moore plays into partisan politics and bias just as heavily as foxnews, ann coulter or Pat robertson.
That being said, I'm sure ill still watch it.
Post a Comment