Geography of Heaven: Kawakarpo
Day four: Mortality and the Gift of the Moment
1.24.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(66)
-
▼
January
(14)
- honestly, I've been tempted to do this myself...in...
- click here if you would like to see how HIV infect...
- morning edition
- morning edition
- New-folk artists Iron and Wine join the roots rock...
- NPR reports on the four missing Christian Peacemak...
- Yesterday the whole family was upstairs playing "h...
- Thank you FezWhat a wonderful night cap
- I need God more than you
- MLK
- The Future of Food, a film by Deborah Koons Garcia...
- my friend joe
- No title
- pray for luis. what started as an earache on frid...
-
▼
January
(14)
2 comments:
"Death and rebirth seem to occupy most of the pilgrims we meet, and there are thousands..."
Om Mani Padme Hum
"...But at the final pass, surrounded by prayer flags, I'm not concerned with either death or rebirth. Just what's happening this moment."
I would love to experience this pilgrimage with you, and other pilgrims we know.
i've been sleeping too much.
what's life?
Post a Comment