1.01.2006


pray for luis. what started as an earache on friday turned into seizures yesterday. Today, the doctors declared luis brain dead and are not sure if he will live much longer. Our house is very close and we are grieving. please pray.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Shocked and praying with you.

James said...

we are with you in prayer

Anonymous said...

hey, it's blake. i'm so sorry dude. i'll talk to you tomorrow.

Kelly said...

Earnestly praying for this sweet boy . . . please update us as soon as you can.

Anonymous said...

may god bless the stetler family, for opening their doors, their home, their family, and their hearts to this little one. because of you, luis knows the love of christ. amen and amen.

peace

BT said...

Braden has an earache right now. This scares the crap out of me and makes me cry. I am so sorry.

Love and prayers. And peace.

Brett W. said...

My wife and I will say a prayer for your family and the family of this child. Our hearts and sincere prayers go out to you and your community.

Anonymous said...

Eric and Kerry - I'm so sorry for your loss. I was going to write you earlier because you and your family have been on my heart even before all this. I was thinking about the sacrifice both you and Kerry made in order to seek out the Kingdom. As you came to mind it was so encouraging just to think through your process. I love you and I desperately want a rematch in "Pigs." Peace.
Ryan Hofacre

Blog Archive