4.04.2006

underground seminary

Jen has posted about underground seminary and it reminds me that I have Mark's recorded teachings on my laptop that I have no idea how to extract from Microsoft Word Notebook. If anyone wants these audio files and knows how to get them off of my computer, come and get 'em.

6 comments:

myoldblog2009 said...

once phil tells you how, send them to me if possible.

Anonymous said...

i want to listen to them very soon.

-blake

+ Alan said...

Dude, I would love to get access to that stuff. Not sure if I know how to get at them or not, especially if it's a PC, but somebody will.

Good to be with you guys on Saturday. Glad we got to talk a little. Peace to you.

Anonymous said...

Eric, if you can free the files would you please send them my way as well. Between Phil and Alan someone will know what to do. Blessings to you Eric, Jim

Chris said...

Do Trey & Riley have a little brother yet?

Anonymous said...

See if this works....

Grace and Peace,
--a little bird

Blog Archive