10.14.2002

on being...simple

this morning was so ordinary. i wake up to ordinary situations and circumstances most every day.

or do i?

why not choose to see the simplicity of the moment as supernatural. where do i live the majority of my days? is it in the heavenly realms? paul contunually refers to the "heavenly relms" in ephesians. As a child of God, I have access to this supernatural dimension. In fact, as a child of God, this is where reality is found. if i live outside of that realm, i am easily decieved, stressed, tripped up... I enter into moments of temporary insanity.

the simplicity of this moment is extra-ordinary for me as a child of God. Abba, I belong to you. In your embrace, i know of nothing better. To leave this realm would be insaine - deliver me from moments of temporary insanity.

No comments:

Blog Archive