11.25.2002

can't sleep so I have been digging into my new present from Scott E. (guide to prayer for all God's peeps)
so good. eccumenical lectionary good! This Sunday's gig is dealing with the theme of Watching and Waiting. Struggling a bit with that title, seems as though the church does that pretty well. I don't know if I can reproduce in a post what God gave me a glimpse of in my den (or smoke room as I like to call it). Paul does a pretty good job of bringing it: eph. 1:9 "and he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment - to bring all things in heaven and on earth togtether under one head, even Christ." but then again maybe Jesus said it even better..."a time is coming and has now come..." what? cool! comming and has now come? how? I don't know. Jesus invites me to cross over into this wacked out time wharp. a merging of the present riseness of the crucified Christ and the Kingdom come all at once. WOW! Same kind of stuff i was dealing with in Friday's post. Repent...re align...re think...totally de everything and re everything in light of this mind blowing reality. Jesus is here ... asking me to go deeper into this mysterious revelation of GOD IN ME. Why would anyone look to another religion after peaking into the endless glory of God? my only thought is that they were fed a pretty weak solution conjured up by the religious and not the righteous.

No comments:

Blog Archive