11.08.2002
Monday is going to be a big day. Kerri, Riley, and I will be moving a load to Columbus and while we're there I have to meet with cole at starbucks, meet with the staff at shep naz and go for an interview at Directions for Youth and Families. The interview is going to be key in determining if this will be some thing i can hack bi-vocationally. It is located in between Short North and the University District. The location is perfect, all I need to know now is what the job entails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(75)
-
▼
November
(21)
- riley is now on the road to recovery. they were t...
- riley is sick::sick::sick! puked all night and wen...
- i've been to my friend Chris's blog and his post ...
- Moving day was a success help arived in BG and thi...
- can't sleep so I have been digging into my new pre...
- Both Kerri and I are sick and we move in two days....
- we got dumped on last night with about 4 in. of th...
- Things are moving fast. Spent the last couple of ...
- More training today. tomorrow i go to Bexley for c...
- first day at Starbucks. I didn't expect it to be s...
- wow! this thing pegged me. "It is the chiefest p...
- A Heart of Gratitude Scott and I were talking this...
- Found out how to add a link at the end of each pos...
- fresh page, new day, all out of thoughts, ideas an...
- if anyone reading this wants to buy me this book f...
- Pulled out some old music today. funny how quickly...
- blogging here at the library in Gahanna. I might ...
- Had initial meetings with Starbucks this morning. ...
- my blogger code: B3 d- t- k+ s-- u-- f i+ o+ x-- e...
- Monday is going to be a big day. Kerri, Riley, an...
- been a while... woke up with a sore throat this mo...
-
▼
November
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment