Rhetoric to Reality
talked with Greg today about this whole movement to mission deal in eric's personal life... we agreed on one thing::a lot of what was only rhetoric in the begining is now becoming reality. I needed to hear this from a mentor. I've been listening to lies from the enemy that I am playing games...but no games... this is real. real lives. real stories. real cosmic conflict. it is light vs. dark. and I'm right smack dab in the middle of it...and I like it here.
1.31.2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(138)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Rhetoric to Reality talked with Greg today about t...
- meditated today on this:: "the light shines in the...
- good day at work. gerald and I are finishing up i...
- homo unis libri John Wesley publilshed approximate...
- i got called out this morn... too much time on the...
- had a good meeting with palmer yesterday. this was...
- what can e.william learn from the life of Menno Si...
- I can't believe I am reading this in "The Younger ...
- lot of good things from my meeting with scott last...
- fromReal Spirituality good article!!! something I ...
- i am very excited about an opportunity to start co...
- Last night we had our first home group. it went v...
- John Wesley's "Covenant Prayer" "I am no longer my...
- still dealing lately with the move from relevance ...
- starting a class this month to kick off our new mi...
- now i'm staring at the screen trying to think of s...
- I'm supposed to be doing finances right now and I ...
- what's your trash guy's story? my friend Gerald wa...
- My new friend Palmer got a great write up in the o...
- The church's business is not to maintain freedom o...
- What should I do with my life? Of course, addressi...
- it happened the other day... i was pulling shots f...
-
▼
January
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment