blogging in BG
here at grounds for thought . this place is facinating... it is good to be in a real coffee shop. It has changed since I was last here... much more used book space which is always good. Good times with old friends in Bowling Green. Just hung out with the old "band" at Jed's. the sermon went o.k. I found myself not overly concerned with the reception of what I had to say, but more so with the proclaiming of it... I must have sounded like the wild hair prof. who is so ingrained in his material, that he almost looses sight that there are people "out there".... It was liberating... Christ said "he who has ears, let him hear." on to see joel and hear about his euro tour...
8.03.2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(138)
-
▼
August
(14)
- ladies and gentlemen, welcome Peter Kevinson to th...
- I'm finding it much harder to remain "holy" as I d...
- i read this today in from an essay called Let the ...
- I can think of many ways that Mark, Jennifer, and ...
- Back from the Worship Service for Jennifer. Wow. ...
- These past couple of days, I have been dealing wit...
- self-improvement? I had a good conversation with a...
- Get with the De-program (2001-10-18) already... wo...
- if i published a cd that told the story of my day ...
- St. Dominic (1170-1221) If he hadn’t tak...
- The Sopranos - Family Values brought home a the 2...
- too oft I loose sight of my Belovedness: Nouwen de...
- blogging in BG here at grounds for thought . this...
- audblog audio post
-
▼
August
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment